2 Days 1 Nights Ha Long Bay Tour With Sena Cruises
Tai Chi Exercises Squid Fishing Climbing Swimming Cooking Class Spa
Experience the unparalleled beauty of Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay on our exclusive 2 days 1 nights cruise with Sena Cruises - Luxury Boutique Cruises. Immerse yourself in traditional decor across our 16 cabins, embracing the essence of the oriental trend. This voyage promises not just comfort and luxury, but an authentic journey through natural wonders, accompanied by a range of captivating activities such as kayaking, swimming...
Embarking on a two-day, one-night cruise to the less touristy realm of Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay offers an exceptional opportunity for those in pursuit of an authentic experience.
- Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay
- Tuan Chau Marina
- Da Chong Islet
- Tra Bau Areas (the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018)
- Dark-Light cave
- Cave exploration
- Kayaking or bamboo-boat ride
- Massages (extra charge and order in advance)
- Cooking class
- Squid fishing
- Taichi Morning
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Comfortable clothing and swimwear (warm clothes in winter)
- Camera, valid passport
- Sports shoes
- Personal medical supplies
SPECIAL NOTES :
- The program may be subject to change depending on weather conditions or specific tides without announcing to visitors in advance.
- Time in the schedule is only relative. The specific time will be announced by our tour guide on the day of departure.
- All activities are included in the program. Guests can choose to relax themselves and enjoy the scenery on board, without having to fully participate in activities above
- The menu on board is daily standard for all visitors. If there are personal requirements such as diet, vegetarian … please advise us when book the tour or tour guide in advance. After embarking, it is no longer changeable due to the stock limit condition.
SENA CRUISES 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
( Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay)
Embark on an unforgettable 2-day, 1-night journey with Sena Cruise in Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Indulge in the luxurious experience of our boutique cruise as you explore the awe-inspiring wonders of nature and immerse yourself in the vibrant Vietnamese culture. With an array of exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming and squid fishing, we guarantee a truly memorable voyage. Get ready to create lasting memories and discover the beauty of these breathtaking destinations with SENA Cruise.
DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
07:45 – 08:30 | Pick-up (estimated time)
For those who book transfer service, our bus will collect guests from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter. The exact pick-up time will be informed in the afternoon before the departure date.
11:30 – 12:00 | Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor
12:00 – 12:30 | Transfer to the main boat by tender. Embark on Sena Cruise
Warmly welcome to Sena Cruise! While enjoying a welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver a cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin.
13:00 – 13:30 | Enjoy fabulous lunch
Fabulous lunch is served while Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise starts her sail into magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of Ha Long Wonder which is much quieter and has fewer tourists. She will pass a thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:00 | Explore Lan Ha Bay
We will visit the Dark and Bright Cave – famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here you will take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local see-sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy bamboo boats or swimming – which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the Limestone Mountains and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay. Afterwards, visitors immerse in the emerald green water of Lan Ha Bay with exciting swimming activities.
17:00 | Return to Sena Cruise.
Enjoy a sunset party on LanHa Bay. It is an ideal time for photography enthusiasts to capture the stunning moment of sunset at Lan Ha Bay.
You will also have a chance to join our Cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing very famous Vietnamese spring rolls.
Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight.
19:00 | Savor deluxe dinner
Reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at a panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing, karaoke. (We open the light and prepare the squid fishing rods)
You will stay overnight on cruise.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – HA NOI
06:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi section on sundeck
Be an early bird for a photo hunt and join our Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
07:00 | Having light breakfast
Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises continues her sail, passing amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee and light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
08:15 | Explore Tra Bau Area
Join kayaking & swimming to explore the Tra Bau area – the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018.
09:30 | Return to the boat for check-out
10:00 | Lunch time
During the time well prepared lunch is served, Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of Karst Mountains towards the Harbor.
(If you want to go to Cat Ba Island, you must let us know, we will transfer you by Sena Cruise small transfer boat to Gia Luan Port – please inform in advande).
11:30 – 12:00 | Disembark Sena Cruise and farewell the crew and back to Hanoi by bus
15:00 – 16:00 | Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, end of unforgettable trip.
Notes: Itineraries may be subject to change without prior notice due to weather, pandemic conditions, or regulation of Port authorities. Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant/bar area, but internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of the bay. Thank you for your understanding.
- Fully furnished cabin with private ocean view balcony.
- English speaking guide on board.
- All meals onboard mentioned (02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast).
- Complimentary 2 bottles of water in each cabin.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Kayak (02 people share a kayak).
- Cooking class.
- Shuttle bus / private transfer Hanoi - Ha Long - Hanoi (upon request)
- Spa and massage, beverages, personal expenses ( order in advance)
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year
- Tips for guide/driver/crew & All other services and items not mentioned specifically above
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Booster seats is available (on request).
- Tips are appreciated.