Terms & Conditions
Deposit and final payment:
Tourists are required to deposit 50% of the total cost before check-in date. Your reservation comes into effect once Sena Cruises receive your deposit. Our Sales Executive will send you a booking confirmation through email as well as an invoice to final your booking. The remain balance can be collected from 01 to 03 days prior arrival.
Our methods of payment:
Payments may be made by cash, bank transfer or credit card
Option 1 – The third party:
The credit card (VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express, JCB,…) will be processed via the Secured OnePAY Payment Gateway upon confirmation. ONEPAY represents MasterCard to provide online payment solution to the enterprises in Vietnam.
Option 2 – Pay in cash or by credit/debit card at our office:
Guests are welcome to come directly to our office in Hanoi to pay for the cruise in cash (VND, USD, AUD, EURO,…) or credit/debit card made via POS.
SENA CRUISES OFFICE IN HANOI:
Address: 1st Floor, Bach Dang Building, Lane 44 Ham Tu Quan, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Phone: (+84) 24 3933 5599
Hotline: (+84) 974 001 062 (available on viber, whatsapp, zalo)
II. Cancelation Policy
|Condition of changes to reservation||Standard Rate||Non Refundable Rate||Early Bird Rate||Refundable Rate|
|Changes in arrival dates||Free of charge||Charged 20 USD||Free of charge before one week||Free of charge before one week|
|Refund/Cancellation||Free of charge before 7 days||Not permitted||Free of charge before 14 days||Free of charge before 10 days|
|Upgrade||Charged fee of difference in rate, if any||Charged fee of difference in rate, if any||Charged fee of difference in rate, if any||Charged fee of difference in rate, if any|
CANCELATION BY BAD WEATHER: We reserve the right to cancel your booking under some unavoidable circumstances to guarantee the safety of tourists.Following policies will be applied for bad weather :
- If the cancellation is informed before guests leave Hanoi to Halong Bay( and guests have not used any service yet): 100%refund.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (guests have already used some services: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotels in Halong…): Only the actual fees of these services will be charged and we will refund whole remained amount.
- If the cancellation is informed before 8:00 a.m and the trip is cut down from 3 days/2 nights to 2 days/1 night. You have to pay for 2 days 1 night cruise.
- If the cancellation is informed when ourguest already spent the first night and the 2nd day activities until 3:00-5:00 pm, 75% of package 3 days 2 nights will be charged.
The cancellation is announced ONLY by Quang Ninh Local Port Authority and often in short notice of time. Therefore, your understanding in these situations is highly appreciated.
III. INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
Sena Cruises Company accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or delay due to natural disaster, politic actions, bad weather or any unavoidable circumstance. Travel insurance and medical precaution are essential. Your travel insurance must be provided to against personal accident, medical expenses, emergent repatriation and personal liability. We strongly recommend that you hire a travel insurance for any trips.
IV. CHILDREN POLICY
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, if sharing bed with adults.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, if sharing bed with adults.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing bed with adults.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults.
Round-trip transfer by shuttle bus from Hanoi center to Ha Long is provided with a surcharge at the additional cost is 35 USD/person/02 ways.
VI. IMPORTANCE NOTES
- Itinerary and program subject to change when necessary or in bad weather conditions.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including: Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality,Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date, etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- What to bring: Swimsuit, sunglasses, insect repellent, comfortable shoes…
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian): please inform us before departure.
- Surcharge for Christmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Holiday.