The best 2 days 1 nights Ha Long Bay tour with Luxury Boutique – Sena Cruises
Tai Chi Exercises Squid Fishing Climbing Swimming Cooking Class Spa
The Unique Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay 2 days 1 night cruising with Sena Cruises - Luxury Boutique Cruises is the best choice for you. Sena Cruises is designed and decorated traditionally with 16 cabins all that presents for oriental trend which will not only bring you a journey in comfort & luxury but also take you deep into natural wonder with various interesting activities: kayaking, swimming, biking, etc.
Two-day one-night cruise tour to less touristy area of Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay is an ideal trip for those who seek for truly experience.
DAY 1 | HANOI – EXPLORE HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
Explore one of the Largest and the most Beautiful Caves on Lan Ha Bay. Nothing is more enjoyable than free kayaking on the vast sea, and exploring the natural beauty of many Islets. Moreover, you will also have a chance to join our Cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing a very famous Vietnamese dish Spring roll.
08:00 – 08:30 | Pick-up time
For those who book our transfer service will be collected from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter to explore Halong Bay.
11:45 – 12:00 | Arrive Tuan Chau Harbour (No. 26 Tuan Chau International Marina – Terminal 2)
12:00 – 12:30 | Transfer to main boat by tender. Embark on Sena Cruises
Warmly welcome to Sena Cruises! While enjoying welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check-in your cabin.
13:00 | Enjoy fabulous lunch
Fabulous lunch is served while Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises starts her sail into magnificent Ha Long Bay – an extension of HaLong Wonder which is much quieter and has fewer tourists. She will pass famous Finger Islet, Candle Islet and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:00 | Explore Lan Ha – Ha Long Bay
Option 1: Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruises reaches Ao Ech Area (or Three Peach Areas if the weather permits). It is time to discover Lan Ha Bay yourselves with your travel buddy sharing kayak. While kayaking, you will have a brief look at the geology of the Karts Mountains that form a beautiful surrounding.
Option 2: We will visit the Dark and Bright cave – famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here you will take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local see-sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoying bamboo boat or swimming – which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the Limestone Mountains and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay. Afterwards, visitors immerse in the emerald green water of Lan Ha Bay with exciting swimming activities.
17:00 | Tea ceremony
Back to SENA Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises and relax on cruise. Enjoy our “Happy Hour Deal” in all bars on cruise.
Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight
19:00 | Savor deluxe dinner
After the incredible dinner, take your leisure time to chat at the bar, watch the movie in the restaurant, enjoy Spa treatment.
After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing (We open the light and preparing the squid fishing rods).
You will stay overnight on cruise.
DAY 2 | LAN HA BAY – CAT BA – HANOI
06:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi section on sundeck
Be an early bird for photo hunt and join our Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
07:00 | Have light breakfast
Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises continues her sail to Cat Ba Island, passing amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee and light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
08:15 | Explore Tra Bau floating village
Join the kayaking experience to explore the Tra Bau area – the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018. You can visit the fish raft and interact with local fishermen to explore daily life and traditional fishing methods.
09:30 | Back to the boat for check-out
10:00 | Brunch time
During the time well prepared lunch is served, Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of karst mountains towards the Harbour.
(If you want to go to Cat Ba island, please do not hesitate to let us know, we will transfer you by Sena Cruise small transfer boat to Gia Luan Port).
11:30 – 12:00 | Disembark Sena Cruises and farewell the crew and back to Hanoi by bus
Bus transfer service by the highway from Halong to Hanoi is available for booking in advance.
Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 15:00 – 16:00, end of unforgettable trip.
Important notes to explore Ha Long Bay:
1. Schedule and activities:
- The program may be subject to change depending on weather conditions or specific tides without announcing to visitors in advance.
- Time in the schedule is only relative. The specific time will be announced by our tour guide on the day of departure.
- All activities are included in the program. Guests can choose to relax themselves and enjoy the scenery on board, without having to fully participate in activities above.
2. Menu and meals:
- The trip will full meals on board.
- The menu on board is daily standard for all visitors. If there are personal requirements such as diet, vegetarian … please advise us when book the tour or tour guide in advance. After embarking, it is no longer changeable due to the stock limit condition.
- The identifications and personal belongings should be brought.
- Original passport / ID card (required for check-in).
- Personal wares: Sunglasses, hats, sun scream, sport shoe, casual wears.
- Fully furnished cabin with private ocean view lalcony.
- English speaking guide on board.
- All meals onboard mentioned (02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast).
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each cabin.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Kayak (02 people share a kayak).
- Tea ceremony.
- Shuttle bus / private transfer Hanoi - Ha Long - Hanoi (upon request).
- Spa and massage, beverages, personal expenses.
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year.
- Tips for guide/driver/crew & All other services and items not mentioned specifically above.
Suggest must bring items:
- Towel, sunglasses, sunblock cream, camera, swimming costume, insect repellant and cash for personal expenses.
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Booster seats is available (on request).
- Biking gears for children are available (on request).
- Tips are appreciated.